We take reports of:
- Funnel Clouds
- Wall Clouds
- Winds in excess of fifty miles per hour
- Hail dime size or larger
- Flooding in progress
- Storm damage.
Please do not report other kinds of weather unless asked.
Passing Storm Reports
- Please pass only the above reportss unless asked.
- When receiving a report from the field, it is the Liaison Station’s responsibility to “clean it up” – many spotters may not know all the details required, so your job is to ensure you get all of that information before passing the report.
- Call Cleveland Weather, and after waiting for acknowledgement, pass your report.
- If we require more information, we will ask.